As project manager/project director you will lead major capital improvement projects on behalf of our clients.
- Southeastern Pennsylvania
- Central Pennsylvania
- Northern and Southern New Jersey
- Central Florida
- Oversee all phases of a project, from concept, through design and construction, to occupancy of the facility.
- Develop, manage and track project budgets
- Develop, monitor, and manage project schedules
- Run meetings on behalf of the clients. Be the point person for the architect, engineers, construction manager and other consultants on the project.
- Assist in the management and negotiation of contracts of all parties on the project.
- Review and recommend approval of all payments and change orders
- Manage the design process, including user meetings, making budget recommendations, and keeping the project within scope.
- Oversee the permitting and entitlement phase to obtain necessary land development approvals.
- Lead the construction phase, acting as the owner, overseeing the construction manager, architect and other consultants.
- Lead the efforts associated with move in/occupancy of the facility
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Engineering or Construction Management
- A minimum of 3-5 years of design and/or construction experience